Whatever your age or current test in life, I will challenge you to re-evaluate your life for the better. To ask yourself deeper more powerful questions about how you spend your time on earth. To think clearly about how you prioritize the things in life that are most important to you. To make changes and take actions that will enhance your experience, friendships and general enjoyment of life. To live with a passion, you might have forgot is even there...
Hi, I’m Andrew Wood, Author, entrepreneur and world traveler. I’ve lead a pretty full life, since I quit school at 15 to live in a small caravan in the woods. Since then I have visited 56 countries, built two multi-million-dollar businesses from scratch (with no outside money) read a book a week since I was 12 years old and published over 40 titles of my own! I’ve owned all the flashy cars, played most of the world’s best golf courses and ran with the bulls in Pamplona.
But I am not here to brag. At this point in my life, I want to write, coach, mentor and give back a little. I’d like to share my passion for personal growth, my business knowledge and experience, to help YOU get the most from your LIFE!
1. Because it’s just not smart to learn everything on your own, the hard way! This site will be full of growth hacks, life hacks and experience. There is no big staff maintaining it, just me, your questions answered by me.
2. You'll experience exclusive content and conversations you can't find anywhere else. I’ll be sharing with you everything I know about getting the most from life as will many others who have done more than I.
3. Make better, well-informed decisions about the things that are most important to you. Challenge yourself to grow, set new goals, visit new places and start rapidly checking things off your bucket list.
4. Meet people who share your interests, who do the same things, or who care about the same topics. This community is about connection.
5. Swap stories, experiences, and ideas around our shared mission of getting the very most we can from life. This community is all about living at your best life, no matter your starting point.
6. Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and expert perspective every day. Experiencing life on a higher level takes regular practice, coaching and support. My daily posts, articles, videos and quotes will stimulate your mind and motivate you into action.
"I found much of what Andrew has written to be extremely relevant to me. I think people around my age will find the articles, videos and comments in the community very relevant to their lives. To their thoughts and the decisions they have made in the past. It will definitely influence their decisions in the future. I look forward to the new content and intelligent discussions each day."
Jim Callaghan, Largs, Scotland
“As someone just starting out in business life, I find the advice very valuable to me. It has given me the confidence to make some positive decisions about my future."
Brian Clark, NYC
“First place I go every morning to start my day off right!”
Chris Wainwright, Sandwich, UK
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did so. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. “Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.” - Mark Twain
I was lucky in a strange sort of way in that one of my best friends died when I was in my early 30’s. He was a world-class athlete and only 42 years old. It quickly brought home to me how fickle life can be at an age when few people think of death. Most of us pretty much take our lives and our health for granted until we get ill or someone close to us dies. Since Dave’s death 30 years ago, three more of my good friends; one man and two ladies have also died of various forms of cancer before, they were 50. Randy, Trish and Donna all had a whole lot of life still in them. Only Randy smoked, the rest had a healthy lifestyle and just got a bad draw in the gene pool. There is not much you can do about that except get constant check-ups and try and nip it in the bud.
Even when the prognosis was fatal none of them expected to die. Two were convinced their faith in God would save them, the other that natural healing could do the job. All were making big plans for their future “when they got better,” but the future never came. Donna never got to see Hawaii, although we practically begged her to go, even offering frequent flyer miles and hotels to make it easy. Too many great people die with the life still in them. While there is little we can do with the winds of fate, we can make sure we get more joy, experience and adventure in our lives. As Jon Bon Jovi so eloquently said. “I don’t want to live forever I just want to live while I’m alive!”
Obviously, the answers to this important question could vary tremendously. For some it could be a quiet life, in the village in which they were born surrounded by family and friends. To others like me a single country nay even a single continent is not enough to contain my wanderlust. For some it’s the work they do or the causes they champion. There is no right or wrong answer, but many people settle for a full life experience far less than they are capable of attaining. I am not trying to say that my way is a better way what I aim to do is get you thinking about the possibilities again. To ask better questions, take better actions and add more meaning, experience and color to your life!
“When the sun rises it rises for everyone” Cuban Proverb
I’m not trying to change you to my point of view, just to challenge you to reevaluate what you have done. Where you are at and where you are going. My only goal is to help you maximize your time on earth. To experience all the thrills and adventures possible before you, like every one of us draws your last breath.
“Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to
the grave with the song still in them“
- Henry David Thoreau